Super Taco Chips
This puzzle uses the 13 proper and extended didrafters.
They are formed by joining two 30°-60°-90° right triangles
at the legs, the hypotenuses, or half hypotenuses.
You may flip the pieces over.
You may not overlap them.
- Download it in Portable Document Format (P.D.F.) here:
You will need either a program
(like Adobe Acrobat Reader) or a printer
that can read a P.D.F. file.
- Print it double-sided, in color, on card stock.
If you have no card stock, paper will do.
- Cut out the 13 pieces on the first sheet.
- Make a symmetric shape by fitting together
each of the sets of three pieces shown on the front of the second sheet.
- Then make a convex shape by fitting together
each of the sets of pieces shown on the back of the second sheet.
Back to The Colonel's Puzzles
Col. George Sicherman