Everything I Need To Know About Life I Learned in Driving School
- Drive safely and don't take unnecessary risks.
- Keep on toward your destination without needless delays or detours.
- Show courtesy to others on the road and don't hinder them.
- Don't impair your abilities with alcohol or other drugs.
- When fatigued, pull over and rest.
- For long trips, try to arrange for a partner to share the driving.
- Maintain your vehicle in good condition.
- Know the rules of the road.
- Signal your intentions.
- Be alert.
Col. G. L. Sicherman